MADE IN THE UK. TurfSolv® is made from plant extracts blended with a sophisticated surfactant technology. The basic ingredients are blended in our proprietary NanoBlend process at specific time intervals, temperatures and sequences. This advanced technological bio-based product formulation massively increases the translocation efficiency of nutrients and other bioactive ingredients into the plant, enabling the reduction of fertilisers, weedkillers and pesticides.
Suitable for use on all sports turf surfaces, e.g. football, rugby, cricket, bowling greens, racecourses and tennis clubs.
ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS
Both TurfSolv® products are provided in heavy concentrate, standard dilution is 1:100 or 1:50 depending on the severity of a pest attack and damage to the plant. Not all applications are the same due to location and turf health, actual product application to be determined byTurfSolv® agent and client.
TurfSolv® TS-25 Biostimulant
TurfSolv® Solutions are unique in their manufacture. The technological blending process of TurfSolv® for agricultural & horticultural applications and its results are not commonly understood or obtained by current chemicals and fertilizers. TurfSolv®
- Have the ability to translocate materials directly into leaf and root tissue efficiently and effectively, enhancing nutrient and mineral uptake for more robust plants
- Alleviate the effects of insect & disease attacks on plants and enhance recovery mechanism
- Effectively increase plant resistance to environmental and biotic stresses
TurfSolv® TS-1 BioStimulant / Soil Amendment
- Contains TS-25 as an ingredient, with the same effectiveness as TurfSolv® TS-25
- Contains seaweed extracts, fulvic acid, humic acid, nitrogen and other elements that increase protection against free oxygen radicals that form during environmental and biotic stress
- Effective and efficient biostimulant / soil amendment increasing root growth
- Can be applied as a biostimulant / soil amendment through irrigation systems
- Add to weedkiller solutions to reduce application rate
how to buy
For information on professional use prices or to discuss opening a trade account with us please get in touch.